Mar 10, 2009

Ready to POP!!!

What can I say, I'm ready to have this baby. I think pregnancy shouldn't be 9 months long and perhaps almost 10 months for some people. Don't get me wrong I've enjoyed being pregnant for the most part, but these last few weeks have been kind of hard. From not being comfortable throughout the entire day, to have lost the ability to stay focus on anything longer than an hour (especially for work purposes), to just ready to be back in normal clothes. I know I shouldn't rush this whole process, but I'm sure there are many of ladies who would agree with me on this when you're ready you're ready.

I have a week until baby's due date, but I've had this feeling from day one that she would be taking her time and will be late. Richard and my mom on the other had thought she would come early. I talk to the baby nightly telling her, we've waited long enough and we're ready to meet her and love her and just enjoy her as a new addition to the family. While talking she moves and kicks, especially in the ribs, but that's about it. I think she's nice a cozy in there and doesn't want to face the world just yet. OK I'm done moaning and groaning for the day. Have doc apt tomorrow and hopefully they can tell if I've even dilated any or not, so we'll see..

1 comment:

Christine ~N~ Angels said...

poor girl! I agree pregnancy should not take so long, but once she's here it won't be that bad I promise. Call me if you need anything? Hope to see you on Sat1