So as you have read from the last post, I'm pregnant with pretty bad morning sickness. The doc put me on Zofran on Aug 6 and gave me 15 tabs. I was like that's cool I'll just call and get a refill when this is all done. So Monday this week I called the doc and they were willing to call it in for me. Yeah!! Right?!?! Much to my avail I received a phone call from the pharmacy that night stating they needed more information from the insurance company. So me being the person that I am, I called to make sure everything was ok and if there was something that I could help them with. They said well your insurance company will only pay for 15 tabs every 30 days... AHHH!!! Those were not the words I wanted to hear. So I have gone back to puking my brains out since I no longer have the meds in my system. I have another doc appt on Monday, Aug 25th so hopefully they can give me something different or I'll have to suffer until the 29th which is when they can fill it again. So this is me complaining about morning sickness once again.
But I must say that my husband has been soo good to me.. He is just so understanding about this whole pregnancy morning sickness bit. I couldn't have asked for a better husband to help me through this new journey not only in my life but his as well. I love him soo much... He's treated me like a princess since day 1. He keeps saying it will pass soon. I say I know. So pray for us while we continue through our journey becoming parents even before the baby arrives. Thanks for reading. post again after the doc appt. Take care and God Bless.
Aug 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I hope you feel better.I remember being very sick with Tyler,and it is the worse feeling.If you need anything please let me know.Luv Nikki
Hey girl hang in there. I know it is tough. I did not vomit but the nasuea makes you wonder what in the world I was thinking, why was having a baby a good idea? But when you hold your bundle of sweatness you wont remember any of it. That's until you are pregnant with you second. LOL! I will be praying!
I had the same problem when I was pregnant with Angela. We argued with the insurance company too. They could only give me the 15 though.I think there is something else they can give you though. It's been so long I don't remember for sure. Hope things get better. With Gabe my morning sickness only lasted until about 14 weeks so you're almost there! I hope you have the same luck. I'll keep praying for you though. Let me know if you need anything though. I certainly have been through this part before!
Post a Comment